Hope Network Developmental Services has received the highest level of accreditation through CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) since 1973.
When a service or program is CARF-accredited, it means an organization has passed an in-depth review of its services. It is absolute assurance that a provider meets rigorous CARF guidelines for service and quality — a qualified endorsement that the provider conforms to nationally and internationally recognized service standards and is focused on delivering the most favorable results for you.
We are accredited in the area of "Employment & Community Services".
- Community Housing
- Community Integration
- Community Services Coordination
- Respite Services
- Supported Living
- Community Employment Services
- Job Development
- Job supports
- Job-Site Training
- Employee Development Services
- Employment Services Coordination
- Employment Services Coordination - Workforce Development
- Employment Skills Training Services
- Organizational Employment Services
- Self Employment Services