Volunteer Transportation System
Hope Network’s Volunteer Transportation System (VTS) was founded in 1997 to address the unmet transportation needs of Medicaid and disadvantaged residents in rural areas.
VTS has over 120 active volunteers living in both Michigan and Ohio. These volunteers drive over 1.5 million miles annually, serving over 4,000 people who would otherwise have no access to medical care.
Are you eligible for services?
All transportation is approved through your health care provider. The health care provider, not Hope Network Transportation, is the gatekeeper and determines eligibility. If you are inquiring about services, please contact your insurance provider; your request for services must specify, “Non-Emergency Medical Transportation.”
- VTS provides transportation for various automotive insurance agencies throughout Michigan. Please contact your insurance adjuster for eligibility.
- VTS provides transportation for those in need of “Rehabilitation Services” throughout Michigan. Please contact your case manager for eligibility.
Are you or your agency looking for affordable Non-Emergency Medical Transportation?
VTS provides transportation services for the following agencies (VTS is unable to accommodate private pay):
- National Brokerage Agencies
- HMO Health Insurance Agencies
- Auto Insurance Agencies
- Case Management Agencies
- Rehabilitation Service Agencies
- Workman’s Compensation (if needed)
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Toll-free: 1 (800) 630-5821
Direct: (616) 248-5195
Do you have a question about VTS? Ask Jenny!